About The Chamber:
The Covington/Newton County Chamber of Commerce is the largest business organization in Newton County, with 500 members. As a business membership organization we work to promote the prosperity in Newton County through being....
- the primary economic developer for Newton County, recruiting business and industry.
- a spokesperson for the support of educational, governmental and community advancement.
- a provider of referrals, exposure and networking opportunities for its members.
- the primary source of visitor and newcomer information, providing over 20,000 visitors with informational resources each year.
- a unifying body for small and large businesses, local and state government to bring about positive community growth.
Membership is open to individuals and businesses that maintain a voluntary annual dues investment. (95% is tax deductible as a business expense). Benefits of membership include networking opportunities, community involvement, image enhancement, political advocacy, information access, discounts and benefits, and heightened credibility.